|Home||» Products||» CPR Training Manikins||» CPR Manikin (Neonatal)|
CPR Manikin (Neonatal)
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Kolkata Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Highly acclaimed in the market, we import, distribute and supply a wide range of CPR Training Manikins. Specifically designed for professional training. Stringently checked on various parameters before dispatching it to the clients, it is widely demanded hospitals, multi specialty centers, healthcare facilities and nursing homes.
Integrated with light indicator display for correct and incorrect artificial respiration, the model is used to simulate the patient revival through first aid by measures of heart pressure and mouth to mouth respiration. Besides, it is checked on various parameters. Clients can avail this Full Functional Neonatal CPR Manikin in various specifications to meet their requirements.
- Ergonomic design
- Light weight and portable
- Easy to use
- General care: change diapers, change clothes, mouth care, cold ad hot therapy, bandaging.
- Venous transfusion/puncture, arm veins include and scalp vein includes.
- Umbilical cord care : ligature of umbilical cord, umbilical venous intubation and transfusion.
- Gastric intubation : detect tube position by means of auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage etc.
- Bone marrow puncture: practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation;
- CPR operation training : supporting multiple breathing ways by mouth, mouth to nose and simple respirator to mouth; electronically monitor compression; frequency and volume of blowing, compressing times, frequency and depth, blowing and compression can be training separately.